Piratey Piratey

You are a Pirate

Boy that song never gets old. It was great. Up with the clocks and down with the locks. You should have burried them when you got the treasure. lol

Madness Consternation Madness Consternation

Great but getting old

I am a huge fan of madness but I think the new concept of tricky and hank going at it is just getting old now. I mean it goes from sheriff hunting to hell on Earth led by a demon clown. But it is good action wise so I am waiting to see the next one. I hope it comes out soon!

-Skate Or Die- -Skate Or Die-

It needs more skating

I think it needs more in the skating area. It was funny though.

The End of the SNES The End of the SNES

The NES or SNES for that matter will never die. They are the building foundation for colored video games and all the games we love today like Final Fantasy, Mario, Link and Zelda, I mean really. And I have to agree with the other comments. It wasnt a flash! Any person can just tape that but it takes a real artist to make a flash of it. Not a chessey 50c movie.

Lightsaber fun Lightsaber fun

The Saviour

Hey Im the Savior of your video dood! Well I liked it but was too short. Make it longer. Great Grahpics.

Steel 01 Steel 01

Is this Flash?

This was one of the best flash cartoons I everseen. This was so good it didnt even look like it was flash! IT looked like a professional cartoon. Way to go!

FracturedAngle responds:

Yes, it is actually flash :3

Itchy and Scratchy Itchy and Scratchy

The Itchy and Scratchy Show!

Its about time some one made a itchy and scratchy movie. I love them. Im not sure if there is another one but you know what this is the only one I know so good as hell of the job with the acid; that was funny. Nice one.

kikkimikki responds:

Thank you very much. Hmmm, its strange how nobody havent commented the music yet:)

Saw II Parody Saw II Parody

Nice contraption

I love the contraption you used to kill the guy total funny at the end

Lord of the Clocks pt. 1b Lord of the Clocks pt. 1b

Well done

THis is the best clock movie next to B. Can not wait for the other ones. The graphics were great espesially the music and the voices. Keep it up, cant wait for the next one.

CD- SAW CD- SAW

Great Combo

My three most fav things. JIGsaw, clay and clocks. That was one of the best ideas i have ever seen. Only reason its not the best movie was the fact that the lighting sucked. BUt overall it was great!