Knights of Rock Knights of Rock

Need a little more

I think that maybe it could use more levels and different music. I love the norm music but it just gets boring from playing it over and over.

Wiggi Woods Wiggi Woods

Need more aciton

I think the game could use a little more action to make it challenging. Otherwise it was a great game. Keep up more of these Wiggi games.

Guess Yur Number Guess Yur Number

Not Original

Look everyone knows that trick, you dont need to show us on a game! Make your own type of number guessing game using algloithims and stuff like that. That will really amaze people!

ThemonkeyonNG responds:

apparently not because some people didn't get it.

Miestas Miestas

Ya for hand drawn

I seen the first one and loved it. I loved the hand drawn characters, the mindscape and everything. I suggest to make more. Just as good as samrost but this one looks better in black & white. Keep em up. Thanks for the game.

Prince of War Prince of War

hell of a good one!

I loved the graphics, the people, the story line and i cant fit everything on this review for what I like. This was much better than the other one. Battle for Gondor. This is much better in the way you can move anywhere which really helped alot. Even thought the game was a good game. A little too long. But hell the story line and the characters in it were hell of a good thing to put in this game. Uguys should definitley make a sequel of POW.

Galaxy Angel sim date RPG Galaxy Angel sim date RPG

Hell Yes For Bondage!!!

You do not know how happy you made me( in both ways if you know what i mean) when i saw vanilla liked bondage. I just couldnt belive it. If shed whip you in the game that would be sexy.

Demons Wrath Demons Wrath

Needs More

This game needs a little more. Maybe you could add an animation that goes along with the choices you pick. That will keep people playing because I got bored with it right away. People dont want to read they want to watch. I ll have to say the concept is good but tell people why is parents got killed by demons.

Billy-Bean responds:

I would like to have animations in this, but I lack talent when it comes to art. As well, no friends of mine are willing to help. I am sorry this game did not meet your needs, and that it bored you, but I hope it doesn't discourage you to try the next steps in this series that will come later on down the road. As well, the reason as to why the band of Demons struck that town and took him will be revealed later in the series, no, it wasn't just part of their path of destruction as people were led to believe.

Corrupt-Code Corrupt-Code

Kinda of good

I like what you made but it needs improvment. Maybe add lvls or power ups. And if you can get different sounds that will be good. I think if you add these you maybe get a good game out of it.

Create - A - Stick Create - A - Stick

Could be better

I like the stick games a whole lot. But dressup games on NG are just to much. Theres a whole lot of them around. And most of them get blammed. But htis i like because there are a whole lot of choices and there are guns and stuff. Maybe you can even add more stuff and make it more organizrd. and maybe it can be 3d which will look a whole lot better. Keep it up.

CashFlash4Life responds:

Create-A-Stick V.2 will have songs from
flyleaf and taking back sunday!

NG 1337 Translator! NG 1337 Translator!

7|-|15 94//\//\3 |2(_)|_35

1 7|-|1|\||< 7|15 94//\//\3 |<1(|<5 50//\//\3 455. 7|-|3 3|\|
9|_15|-| 70 1337 7|24|\|5|_470|2 |\|33|)5 70 |3 |=1><3|).
0\/3|24|_|_ |\|1(3 94//\//\3!

Dont put this in traslator it will not work just decode it your self. I can type the whole 1337 alphabet.