Piratey Piratey

You are a Pirate

Boy that song never gets old. It was great. Up with the clocks and down with the locks. You should have burried them when you got the treasure. lol

Madness Consternation Madness Consternation

Great but getting old

I am a huge fan of madness but I think the new concept of tricky and hank going at it is just getting old now. I mean it goes from sheriff hunting to hell on Earth led by a demon clown. But it is good action wise so I am waiting to see the next one. I hope it comes out soon!

-Skate Or Die- -Skate Or Die-

It needs more skating

I think it needs more in the skating area. It was funny though.

Knights of Rock Knights of Rock

Need a little more

I think that maybe it could use more levels and different music. I love the norm music but it just gets boring from playing it over and over.

Wiggi Woods Wiggi Woods

Need more aciton

I think the game could use a little more action to make it challenging. Otherwise it was a great game. Keep up more of these Wiggi games.

Guess Yur Number Guess Yur Number

Not Original

Look everyone knows that trick, you dont need to show us on a game! Make your own type of number guessing game using algloithims and stuff like that. That will really amaze people!

ThemonkeyonNG responds:

apparently not because some people didn't get it.

(evolve) (evolve)

Returning a Favor

I really loved it. Im glad you liked my Chemical X music, so I'm returning the favor and voted a 5 for your thing. Not because you said to but because it deserved it. Thanks for voting for mine too. Its all good.

HALO COMBAT 1 HALO COMBAT 1

All 5

This got a 5 and raised your score by 1.41 points. Its now 3.91 where it should be!

Halo Theme -(Metalized?)- Halo Theme -(Metalized?)-

Head First for Halo

Halo is the best game and this would no joke be the best ending song for halo 3 or halo 2 for sure. I wish it was longer though. It was awsome. All 5 for this.